Our company is looking for a billing specialist to join our dynamic team. This role is responsible for all billing for rentals, sales, training, repairs.
- Enter all billing into Sage
– Enter all billing in a timely manner, ensuring good cash flow.
– Enter all labor billings into Time Tracker
– Maintain Active Contracts and Accounts Receivable files
– Using Time Tracker and Sage reports, work with Sales staff to ensure that we do not miss any billing
– Pull packets that are due from the Active Contracts file for rental rebilling.
– Post credits making sure to follow approval process
- Enter all field labor hours into Time Tracker
– Take the labor report and enter it into the weekly spreadsheet and Time Tracker
– Track all designated supervisors and truck drivers.
– Deliverable is by noon on Monday.
– Send Time Tracker Gross Margin reports to the salesmen.
– Reconcile Time Tracker and Sage
- Run queries and reports as requested
– Answer customer inquiries as needed
– Run reports for management and sales department as requested
– Send billing copies per customer requests
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency regarding all matters
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication, organization, and time management skills
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet the demands of the role
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PDF software.
- A minimum of 2 years Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable experience required.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred.
- Teamwork, collaboration, and ability to flex with the needs of the business required.
- Compensation based on experience
- Life Insurance
- Flexible hours